SWEET CHILI CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE
I love pizza, but buying takeout pizza doesn't always hit the spot. So instead, I make it at home with the ingredients I want.
Sweet Chili Chicken Pizza
- Store bought dough (My favorite: Trader Joes herb crust)
- Red Onion (1/4)
- Ground chicken
- Sweet Chili sauce
- Pepper Jack Cheese
- Bacon (Optional)
- Follow the dough instructions (on the package)
- Brown the ground chicken with some salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes, if you like it spicy, (I do). Then set to the side
- Cook the bacon and set to the side
- Time to assemble! Put the sauce on the dough. Then the meat(s), onion, and a bit of cheese
- When you take the pizza out, top it off with some cilantro
For other flavor ideas, you can do BBQ with chicken or red sauce with beef!
I hope you enjoy!
Recipe by Lexi York